We are excited to introduce a fun and innovative club providing sustainable, financial support for My Place Teen Center and kids considered most at risk, as well as an annual networking opportunity for like-minded business professionals.
Why is it called The500CLUB?
My Place Teen Center serves 500+ kids each year; that’s 500 reasons to give.
To raise funds and awareness about My Place Teen Center.
A cool and fun club consisting of a diverse group of people who want to help kids-at-risk in Cumberland and York counties by lending their financial support.
The500CLUB Member Responsibilities:
Members will be asked to make a recurring annual gift of $960 to My Place Teen Center to Fund-A-Kid for one year. You can fund as many kids as you wish. Payments can be made annually, quarterly, or monthly. Credit cards are accepted — and payroll deductions at certain locations.
The Fund-A-Kid program provides meals and services to kids-at-risk. The national average cost for these services ranges from $1,500-$2,500. By carefully monitoring resources and running an efficient operation, MPTC provides kids with daily meals, snacks, and programs at an annual cost of $960 per kid, or $80 per month. We want to grow the program to ensure all of the MPTC kids are funded on a perpetual basis to ensure that operations and programming continue without interruption. Each sponsored kid will have access to 1,300 hours of specialized programming and 260 hot meals, year-round.
The500CLUB Membership Benefits:
- A fun and educational dinner with Donna and the kids where members experience first-hand how their gift is making a difference and an opportunity to network with other like-minded business professionals and community leaders once a year.
We have a number of options to make it easy:
|Join The500CLUB by making your first annual donation of $960.|
|Join The500CLUB by making your first quarterly donation of $240.|
|Join The500CLUB by making your first monthly donation of $80.|
- Please send a check to:
My Place Teen Center
755 Main St
Westbrook, ME 04092
- Please call us at (207) 854-2800
MEMBERSHIP – As of May 16, 2017
Fund a Kid! For $960/year, each youth sponsored has access to 1,300 hours of specialized programming and 260 hot, healthy meals.
- Deb Shangraw – 11
- Stacey & Dave McDonald – 3
- Ryan Michaelson
- Bruce and Pamela Dyer
- Opal Staudenmaier – 1.5
- Larry and Colette Wold
- Lisa and Luis Varela
- The Gattine Family
- Giovani Twigge – 4
- Cheryl Hinkson and Mike Emery
- Theresa Cloutier / DMM
- Phil Spiller
- Chuck Sears
- Elaine Spiller
- Matthew Brown
- Andrew and RaeAnne Cook
- Thomas Matthews
- Marc Drouin – 2
- Pine State Services – 2.5
- WEX, Inc. – 2
- Maine Interior Design Association -2
- New England Chiropractic – Kelly Brunner and Warren Lain
- Anonymous gift – in Honor of Timothy Dwyer
- Moey Burchenal and Dave Sherman – 2
- Martha Gaythwaite
- Lynn and David Champoux
- Guy and Jane Cote
- David and Nancy Good
- Anne Vaillancourt
- Drummond Woodsum
- Mast Landing Brewing Company
- Rosse Family Charitable Foundation – 17
- Eric Heintz
- Anonymous gift in honor of Beth Murphy
- Tom & Jerry’s – 3
- Lois Hardy – 1.5
- Meg and Rich Pickering
- Theresa Patten – Credere Associates
- Mark Woodbury -2
- Saccarappa Lodge #86
- Harold and Dee Dee Baum
- The Frog and Turtle – 3.5
- Jen and Chris Bowring
- Westbrook Kiwanis – 6
- Shawn and Lynda Adams
Total: 93 kids funded/407 kids to go