Why is it called The500CLUB?
My Place Teen Center serves 500+ kids each year; that’s 500 reasons to give!
- We fight to keep kids safe from the devastation of the opioid epidemic.
- We combat poverty and food insecurity.
- We create real, authentic communities with kids from diverse backgrounds, teaching them how to be good citizens and good neighbors.
- We show teens from broken homes that there is a better way to live life – with accountability, personal responsibility, and self-care.
- GRIT is it! The mettle of a kid’s heart and WILL is IT. #tinySTRONG
A cool and fun club consisting of a diverse group of people who want to help kids-at-risk in Cumberland and York counties by lending their financial support.
To fund a kid! Every child deserves a champion. An adult who will never give up on them. At MPTC, we’re making that commitment. Join us to fulfill that promise. We’re not just raising kids here, we’re raising adults, and they’re headed your way. For $960/year, each youth sponsored has access to 800 hours of specialized programming and 200 healthy meals.
What and How:
500CLUB members will be asked to make an annual gift of $960 to fund-a-kid for one year or more. Or fund as many kids as you wish! Payments can be made annually, quarterly, or monthly. The national average cost for these afterschool and meal services ranges from $1,500-$2,500. By carefully monitoring resources and running an efficient operation, MPTC provides kids with daily meals, snacks, and special programs at an annual cost of $960 per kid, or $80 per month.
We have a number of options to make it easy:
|Join The500CLUB by making your first annual donation of $960.|
|Join The500CLUB by making your first quarterly donation of $240.|
|Join The500CLUB by making your first monthly donation of $80.|
You can also join The500CLUB in the following ways:
- Please send a check to:
My Place Teen Center
755 Main St
Westbrook, ME 04092
- Please call us at (207) 854-2800